Such a Fun and Lucky Day

 My first post for 2015! Well been busy with stuff lately and also lazy to blog heehee so I'm sorry for that. Anyway, today was a lucky day for me. You see I discovered this new yestaurant and I've been eating there for 2 days now. The food is good and the place is awesome! So hipster and wonderland-ish like. Anyway, the waiters/owner noticed me taking pictures of the place and the food so they made a deal with me. I have to tag em and in exchange for that  I get a free dessert, I accepted of course heehee! So that simple thing was fun for me already since I enjoy photography anyway. So after that I had to help my friend find some venue thing then we had a quick stop at the mall to buy some simple stuff. On our way though, we saw these cute maosn jars. Well as you all know, mason jars are the trend here (and we don't know why) so we got ones for ourselves. Were happy with what we got but then we don't know what drinks to put in it. We could try experimenting shakes or juices I guess? We'll see what our creativity can do haha!
Here's our mason jars!!!  

Below is a sneak peak of the restau that I'm lovin





Comments

Popular Posts