Just ain't feeling it lately

  Wow, when was the last time I wrote in my blog? Anyway, I haven't been active on social media sites every since 2016 entered. I don't know why, it's not that I'm lazy or anything. I was even so active vlogging last December 2015. I'm just not feeling it lately I guess. I wasn't even feeling my last vlog here lately, I tried bringing the spirit back but I guess I'm prioritizing something else for now. Anyway, since January just finished I have completed my 1 second every day video challenge! Well, I wasn't really able to take videos everyday, there were times wherein I skip heehee! 

1 second everyday is an app(now a free app) and it let's you take 1-1.5 sec of video everyday till the end of the month/year. I decided to try this out as my 2016 project(also for fun). To my surprise, it's difficult to do such even if it's just a second everyday! haha!

Comments

Popular Posts