Color Manila Nite Run

    It's pretty crazy how fast the days goes by. After a month of waiting and "mini" training at the gym, the fun run day arrived. Since this is my very FIRST run, I decided to take the 3k. It was pretty easy so I wanna go for 5k next time! heehee! So it wasn't just an ordinary run by the way. It was a night color run, so we were splashed with glowing paints which felt pretty weird because they were slimey. I was kinda expecting for its texture to be like water, but....no.  It could have been better though, but it was okay, or maybe my expectations was just so high. But yes, for a new experience I had fun at this night run and I'm hoping to go farther on my next fun run, woot woot!


I LOOOOVE glowsticks! so I got a LOT!!
Woot! Woot! 


Here's my "Before-and-After" pics


Comments

Popular Posts