Such a SWEET Day!

   Another food blog here! lol. So after gym (yes after gym, lol) my gym buddy and I decided to grab some tea. Well, okay some crepe first THEN tea. I am not a fan of hot drinks since I easily heat up lol, so I had to turn my hot drink to an iced one. So yes, I enjoyed my TWG moment again, since 1. I am a tea lover and 2. I don't like any sweet drinks. Too much sweets makes me dizzy, I'm quite surprised that I survived today though. Or maybe it's because of the weather? It's been raining here every damn day lately, so it's less hotter here. 
My forever fave crepe, Tarzan! :D (Caz Imma banana lovah!)
Creme Caramel Tea err..something

Eggs Benedict with Salmon, yum!
And of course, I always try whatever macaroons that I see, heehee!

Comments

Popular Posts