Just Keeps Getting Dull
Has this ever happened to you? Like you and your friends makes plan on a specific date, you get all excited waiting for it but when the day comes you suddenly feel so lazy? Yeap, been on that stage lately and ionno why. I guess the waiting made me all drained or something. So had some simple dinner with friends last night, well its more of a munch fest. It was more of a simple planning dinner night? And by 11:30 we were feeling sleepy already, like what the hell is wrong with us? I don't think its about "aging" I think its more of "its getting boring here" kind of thing. So after dinner we checked out this new cafe place called Paume's, just to make us awake. Place is pretty nice and cheap too which is good. It's an okay place for a chill chit chat place.

Comments