That Damn Dress
Haven't been updating again heehee, well that's because I'm lazy lately too and sorta busy. Well actually, I do have time to blog it's just that I'm lazy to spend some time with it, (I'm sorry blog, I love you). In other news, here I go again trying to look for some alternative blog site. I tried wordpress, kinda confusing at first but a lil exploring here and there you're good to go. I enjoyed it since it's something like facebook but the community is all about blogs. I think blogspot should have a feature like that. Although, when I was enjoying it and all I learned that their free account has a limit of 3gb only. That won't do for me since I post pictures/videos in all my blogs and they consume a lot of space already. So my wordpress is on standby right now, don't know if I should continue it or what.
On other news! let's get on with the hype! the crazy net hype! woot woot! So we all know this annoying dress that went cookoo on the internet. The freaking dress, yes! Well it's been a week now I guess and the hype is all done but I still want to document this and look back at this in the future and laugh about it haha! So I don't know what's it about but all I see is white and gold. But then.....one night when I was with my friends in the car we were discussing this dress. To my surprise the freaking dress turned blue and black. We were all arguing in the car I swear. This was the most annoying debate that I've ever encountered. I mean, come on, for a simple ugly dress? It went nuts on the internet which also lead to a freaking argument! World's getting crazy! haha!
On other news! let's get on with the hype! the crazy net hype! woot woot! So we all know this annoying dress that went cookoo on the internet. The freaking dress, yes! Well it's been a week now I guess and the hype is all done but I still want to document this and look back at this in the future and laugh about it haha! So I don't know what's it about but all I see is white and gold. But then.....one night when I was with my friends in the car we were discussing this dress. To my surprise the freaking dress turned blue and black. We were all arguing in the car I swear. This was the most annoying debate that I've ever encountered. I mean, come on, for a simple ugly dress? It went nuts on the internet which also lead to a freaking argument! World's getting crazy! haha!
Just looking at this dress makes me mad.

Comments