Tourist Mode
When I was little, whenever it's holy week here, I remember my family going on trips. Now that were all grown up, that kind of tradition just disappeared. Sad in my part because to be honest, I haven't really explored the Philippines so much yet. I guess my fam just got lazy handling the traffic and finding transporation since were a lot. Anyway,for the first day of holy week, I spent my time with my friends baking (that's my previous post here). The next day, I headed to my aunt's place since they wanted to tour me. They treated me as a "guest" since I don't look like from here, that's what they always say and I get that a lot lol. So we went to "Kamay ni Jesus". It was a long drive which I enjoyed. So it was just sound trip, food trip, and chit chat on the road. We left kinda late since it was really hot but it was all good. So this "Kamay ni Jesus" thing is more of a hill? Well on top of that hill is a big statue of Jesus, the only way to get on top is by stairs which wasn't really bad, not even that tiring to be honest. Going down is still the stairs and made my legs kinda shaky after heehee. After that we went to some restaurant which was pretty cool since their setting was these kubo huts floating on some pond with Kois. Wasn't really able to take pictures since it was already dark and wasn't able to bring my camera, boo. Their specialty was this pansit (stir fried noodles) called "hab hab". It was so bomb! I don't really eat much of fili food but this was so damn good! Ugh! Too bad we don't have it here in my area! It was a tiring day but I really had a great time even if it was simple!


Comments