We Baked

 It's the loooong weekend! Well it's actually holy week here so everything's closed, including the malls! Well mall's are closed for 2 days only but still what can we do at home? I hate staying at home. I don't need no "bum self".  In cases like these of course my friends and I had to text each other and plan of something. Since we don't wanna be stuck at home we decided to crash t our friend's place. We tried baking cupcakes from scratch. We lack materials and some ingredients so we still tried and experimented with what we have. Took us freakin 2 hours since we had no idea what were doing haha! In the end they were a success though. It wasn't super good but we were proud with the result. Needs more practice but hey it ain't bad for our first experiment! 


I know what you're thinking. Where's the frost? well like I said, we LACK ingredients haha!


While waiting for em to bake, we had the time to take selfies!

Comments

Popular Posts