Project Pie Mission Failed

So today was a pretty random gimik. My friend was bugging me to eat at Project Pie today. You see, they released their 11th branch at SM Southmall and the nice thing about this is that they're selling their pizzas and unlimited drinks for Php 11! Unfortunately, we weren't able to attend it because:
1. It starts at 10am and we ain't really morning people.
2. We ain't gonna line up for that!
3. We're lazy
4. We're really lazy

So...we ended up going to a different Project Pie branch instead and paid for the original price. Price ain't bad but still, imagine getting a pizza for 11 pesos, ah well, there's always next time I guess. I'm the "boring" type when it comes to food. I always put the same toppings and never get tired of it heehee! I like loading up my pizza. 

Comments

Popular Posts