Unexpected Phone Case

I know I know, I've been gone for decades again and I apologize for that. Been busy again lately and didn't have time for...fun. I even deleted my facebook account, well actually, I just didn't feel facebook eversince. So I stick more on twitter and instagram. Anyway, I love night markets, I always find something different and at the same time cheap there. And here I go again with my miscellaneous items. Since my phone case is slowly getting ugly, I had to get myself a new one already. I wasn't even thinking of getting one yet tho, but to my surprise I was just roaming around the night market then boom! a cute case caught my attention. Had to bargain the price to make it cheaper and voila! got myself a new case yay! and what's nice about this is that it's Starbucks! I love Starbucks and I guess I'm pretty loyal to it too. Sure it may be a bit bulky but I have big hands so it doesn't bother me. 


Comments

Popular Posts