Another Burger Joint

     Strolling around the mall because of some lil errands that my friend and I had to do, we came across this new burger place. I don't know what's up with hipster looking restaurants here lately, but they sure know how to grab the customer's attention all right, and I'm included heehee! Anyway, so retsaurants here are more focused on the presentation of the food and the environment. It would be a BIG bonus for us if the food were good too but so far that's very seldom for us to discover. Anyway, we tried this place since it's new and so far it was okay I guess. Although what dissapointed me is that the serving was so small. Like really small! Why can't they focus on bigger and better servings here? Plus the food was kinda pricey. Well anyway, I would be surprised if it's the other way around but it's not like that here I guess.


Comments

Popular Posts