Hearts Everywhere Except Us

  It's that time of the year again, the time wherein all hearts are spread. Which means another day to avoid the malls. Not because I feel annoyed with the cheesyness and those lovey dovey couples I see, instead I just really want to avoid the crowd. It's actually my first valentines being a bum, cause for the past couple of years we always had class. And of course on our way home we lawyas pass the mall and get stuck in traffic on the road. So I dind't feel like going out that day since of course it will be jammed pack in the malls and definitely traffic everywhere. My friends on the other hand were inviting me to have a valentines hang out. So it's basically just us friends chilling at some house and no lovey dovey happening. I wasn't in the mood but the next thing I know they were already outside my place, I didn't have a choice as you can see. So grab my stuff and we headed to our friend's house. It was a movie night and I was the one who chose what to watch. Of course watching romantic films are corny so we switched to horror. It was a bad choice cause after watching, we were all scared as f*ck! Munching on a LOT of snacks will forever be our thing of course. It was an okay night, wished it lasted longer but we started kinda late so we were all in a rush.





Comments

Popular Posts