Art Fair

 Sunday’s are considered as “family day” here. So most of my friends are not available. I seldomly spend family day so I’m either available or not. But I make sure that I’m always out every weekends, I mean come on it’s the weekend might as well do something about it. Woke up around 10a.m. and luckily my friend too was free that day. We headed to some art fair located not so far from us. We were lucky too cause it was its last day already. Quickly we headed there and it was about a 40 min drive? The gallery was held at some parking space which made it spaceous.
 It was okay at first but later on the crowd was getting bad. I was actually surprised to experience such event here. It’s my first time here too.


I am a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland eversince so to my surprised in a little corner, there was this small Alice in Wonderland area.


We kept on strolling and taking pictures we didn’t notice the time. We were there for 3 1/2 hours. If it wasn’t for the increasing crowd though we wanted to stay longer.





Comments

Popular Posts